What better way to get into the holiday spirit than with holiday-themed puns? While I don’t recommend using some of these on people, they are still really fun to read. Here are my ten personal favorites. Hopefully you enjoy them as much as I do!
* Let’s make this a not-so-silent night.
* Wanna Scrooge?
I laugh every single time I read this.
* Are you looking for a tree topper? Because I’ve been told I’m a star on top.
Ladies – this one’s for you.
* Are you tinsel? Because I want you all over my tree.
This one’s a little too straightforward.
* Is your name Jingle Bells? Because you look like you go all the way.
Don’t use this one on a girl – you might get hit.
* Is Black Friday already past? Too bad because clothes are 100% off at my house this Friday.
It’s never too late for this line.
* I’ve got something special in the sack for you!
* Black ice isn’t the only reason I’m falling.
This is one of my favorites because I fall a lot.